Monday, January 30, 2012

First two weeks

The first two weeks of business has been remarkable compared to my expectations. We've been seen by many eyes and have even made our first sale! I'm looking forward to packaging up 100 black butterfly pins for delivery to our first customer. That was one thing that worried me about selling this craft - how to deliver these kits? I finally decided upon using hard foam boards in a box with a soft foam sheet barrier between layers of pins. The set of 100 pins will take two 12-inch square cake boxes with 4-5 foam boards filled with pins. I have several lovely ribbon options from which to choose to wrap the boxes together. Labels and basic instruction sheet are designed and printed. Packaging these pins is going to become as much fun as making them, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment